Re: [Condor-users] Condor, Kerberos, Active Directory and eDirectory

Hi,

Condor use kerberos only for authentification. It don't forward the ticket to the jobs, so access to other service like NFS server won't work that way... I don't use kerberos authentification for that reason, so I can't tell you more.

Fred