Re: [Condor-users] condor_run question

I am trying to figure out how I create the CONDOR_REQUIREMENTS env variable.

Does anyone have a sample of this variable? Currently, when I run
condor_run "command" the job is in idle because of requirements. I
then do:

condor_qedit

condor_reschedule and it works

But what is the correct way to set the CONDOR_REQUIREMENTS variable,
an example would be very helpful!!!

TIA