Re: [Condor-users] GSI compatible version of condor

satyanarayan rao wrote:
> Hello every one,
> Can somebody please tell me which version of condor support GSI
> authentication.
> i have installed v7.2.4 using RPM on FC11 it is not supporting X509
> Credentials.

The Fedora maintained Condor package does not link with Globus right now. When it was created Globus wasn't packaged for Fedora. Pieces of Globus are now packaged.

You might try installing some of the globus-* packages and run rpmbuild on the Condor SRPM. I'd be interested in hearing what you discover.

Condor SRPM: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=129702
Globus packages: yum search globus

It might actually take some code changes to get Condor to link with a system installed Globus.

Best,

matt