[Condor-users] about setting priority among different users in the same job queue.

Hi,all,
    I have a job queue which lists jobs from different users, the users' priority are the same. But I want to set some jobs into higher priority than the others, they are may from different users, is that possible by using "priority = 10" for example? Or how can I realize it?
    From the manual, I think it is not so clear that priority is based on the individual user or the individual job queue(or schedd daemon), Can anyone help me?