Re: [Condor-users] Build problems on ArchLinux

Your krb5 build issues are usually a result of building an old package with an updated version of gcc.

If you are building on a non-listed platform you will likely need to perform a "clipped" & "proper" build.

"clipped" will eliminate standard universe dependencies
"proper" will build against the packages from your distro (which you may need to install).

To perform this:
./configure --enable-proper --disable-full-port --disable-gcc-version-check --disable-glibc-version-check

You will likely have to scan the configure output, and install the dependencies which may be missing.

Good Luck,
Tim