[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Call for Workshops: ACM Int. Symposium High Performance Distributed Computing (HPDC) 2010
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:41:55 -0500
- From: Ioan Raicu <iraicu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Call for Workshops: ACM Int. Symposium High Performance Distributed Computing (HPDC) 2010
HPDC 2010 - Call for Workshops
We invite proposals for workshops to be held with the ACM Symposium on
High Performance Distributed Computing to be held in Chicago, Illinois
in June 2010. Workshops will be held June 21-22, preceding the main
conference sessions June 23-25.
Workshops provide forums for discussion among researchers and
practitioners on focused topics or emerging research areas. Workshops
may be organized in whatever way is appropriate to the topic, possibly
including invited talks, panel discussions, presentation of work in
progress, or full peer-reviewer papers. Each workshop will be a full
day event hosting 20-40 participants.
A workshop must be proposed in writing and sent to dthain@xxxxxxx A workshop
proposal should consist of:
* Name of the workshop.
* A few paragraphs describing the theme of the workshop
and how it relates to the overall conference.
* Data about previous offerings of the workshop, including attendance,
number of papers or presentations submitted and accepted.
* Names and affiliations of the workshop organizers, and if applicable,
a significant portion of the program committee.
* Plan for attracting submissions and attendees.
* Timeline for milestones such as call for papers,
submission deadline, and so forth.
Workshop Proposal Deadline: November 2, 2009
Workshop Notification: November 9, 2009
Workshop Calls Online: November 23, 2009
Workshop Proceedings Due: April 23, 2010
Ioan Raicu, Ph.D.
NSF/CRA Computing Innovation Fellow
Center for Ultra-scale Computing and Information Security (CUCIS)
Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
2145 Sheridan Rd, Tech M384
Evanston, IL 60208-3118