Re: [Condor-users] Is it possible to install Condor without root on an NFS mounted /home/dawn/ directory shared by all executing nodes?

Anyone has any experience with this?
Any hint is appreciated.

I already googled many webs, and found only one similar problem mentioned in 2004 and the answer was not clear either.