发件人: Chendong Li
发送时间: 2009-10-16  02:55:48
收件人: condor-users
抄送:
主题: [Condor-users] a question about solving Large Scale OptimizationProblems in Condor
Hi, Condor experts,
I want to use Condor to solve Large Scale Optimization Problems. Can
you please tell me how large problem can be solved in Condor? Thank
you very much!
Have a nice day!
Best,
Chendong
The archives can be found at:

_______________________________________________ Condor-users mailing list To unsubscribe, send a message to condor-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx with a subject: Unsubscribe You can also unsubscribe by visiting https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/mailman/listinfo/condor-users The archives can be found at: https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/

Ioan Raicu, Ph.D.
NSF/CRA Computing Innovation Fellow
Center for Ultra-scale Computing and Information Security (CUCIS)
Northwestern University
2145 Sheridan Rd, Tech M384
Evanston, IL 60208-3118
Cel:   1-847-722-0876