Re: [Condor-users] Whole System Scheduling

I forgot to add: if you try that out maybe you could report back on how well it worked? I have it as an early 2010 project to try using this in my systems.

Thanks!

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.