From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alas, Alex [FEDI]
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 12:54 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] How to create a Checkpoint Server for windows pools

Hello to all,

I am in the need to create a checkpoint server for my windows pool. I know this feature is built-in in Linux pools but these pools are not an option for me since all the executables are meant for windows systems. I heard it is possible to create a windows checkpoint servers using VM’s; If anyone has done it, could you share some of your knowledge on how to do it?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Respectfully,

Alex Alas

Systems Administrator