Re: [Condor-users] How to create a Checkpoint Server for windows pools

The checkpoint server only runs on Unix platforms.

There's nothing special about running a condor checkpoint server on a
VM - just follow any instruction on how to, say, install Linux under
VMWare, and then follow the Condor manual for how to install the
checkpoint server.

However, I have to ask, if you're only running Windows, why do you
want a checkpoint server? Condor for Windows cannot take advantage of
a checkpoint server.

-Erik