From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Erik Paulson
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 4:31 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] How to create a Checkpoint Server for windowspools

The checkpoint server only runs on Unix platforms.

There's nothing special about running a condor checkpoint server on a
VM - just follow any instruction on how to, say, install Linux under
VMWare, and then follow the Condor manual for how to install the
checkpoint server.

However, I have to ask, if you're only running Windows, why do you
want a checkpoint server? Condor for Windows cannot take advantage of
a checkpoint server.

-Erik