[Condor-users] dos box popups on condor_q

So, yesterday I posted asking if there was something odd going on;
when I run condor_q, or any other utility it pops up a dos box
momentarily.  I asked why this started when we upgraded to version
7.0.5.  I realized that the problem is caused by invoking a tool that
downloads the config from the scheduler.  I believe in the condor
source the do not create window flag must be set to false.

Has this been fixed in versions newer than 7.0.5?

Mark.