Re: [Condor-users] unclaimed/owner status

It's not clear to me what you're trying to do..

If you mean "I always want 15 slots to be unclaimed", then Alan's
response will do what you want.

On the other hand, if you mean "I want only 1 slot to be in owner
state (not all 16) when owner things are going on"

You probably want

SLOTS_CONNECTED_TO_CONSOLE = 1