Re: [Condor-users] process restart

Mag -

I would be interested in any policy statements, but in general it's helpful to have the full condor_config file and logs when diagnosing an issues such as this, as I would hate to send you down the wrong rabbit hole. Feel free to comment out or remove information which you may consider confidential.

Cheers,
Tim

Mag Gam wrote:
what values should I be looking at in condor_config?