Re: [Condor-users] What variables are available to DAGMan SCRIPT POST statements?

Anxious for an answer, I downloaded the source and used grep.

On 4/1/10 10:22 AM, Ian Stokes-Rees wrote:
I searched the documentation but could only find a reference to:

$JOB
$RETURN

It is hard to see what additional tokens are processed, however it appears the following are accepted:

$JOB
$RETURN
$RETY
$JOBID

and, very importantly, these DO NOT appear to follow the ClassAd syntax of $(foo), but instead seem to be be literal, though case insensitive, tokens that DAGMan accepts.

Confirmation would be appreciated.

TIA,

Ian
begin:vcard
fn:Ian Stokes-Rees, PhD
n:Stokes-Rees;Ian
org:Harvard Medical School;Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
adr;dom:;;250 Longwood Ave;Boston;MA;02115
email;internet:ijstokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Research Associate, Sliz Lab
tel;work:+1 617 432-5608 x75
tel;fax:+1 617 432-5600