[Condor-users] condor, sqlite, python

Hello.

We are beginning a research project which will by joining 2 million rows against 250,000 rows three times.

We can either do the 3 joins in one query or do three separate queries with 1 join.

We are using sqlite and python to execute the sql queries and there is a bit of logic in the python as well.

We can use Windows or *nix for this project or both.

Can someone explain if Condor would be appropriate for this research project? Would we just submit the

php script as a job or some other scenario.

Thanks..

--

Brian