[Condor-users] Modifying parameters of running DAG

I've just submitted a DAG that I expect will take the next several days to complete.  I just realized that I'd like to change a value I passed to condor_dag_submit via the config file:

DAGMAN_MAX_JOBS_SUBMITTED=5000
DAGMAN_MAX_SUBMITS_PER_INTERVAL=1000
DAGMAN_USER_LOG_SCAN_INTERVAL=5

to have:

DAGMAN_MAX_JOBS_SUBMITTED=10000

I've had bad luck with condor_rm and DAG jobs, so I'd rather avoid doing that, changing it, and resubmitting.  Is there any way to tweak this value in a currently running DAG job?

TIA,

Ian

--
Ian Stokes-Rees, PhD                       W: http://hkl.hms.harvard.edu
ijstokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx               T: +1 617 432-5608 x75

begin:vcard
fn:Ian Stokes-Rees, PhD
n:Stokes-Rees;Ian
org:Harvard Medical School;Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
adr;dom:;;250 Longwood Ave;Boston;MA;02115
email;internet:ijstokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Research Associate, Sliz Lab
tel;work:+1 617 432-5608 x75
tel;fax:+1 617 432-5600