[Condor-users] Reminder: Condor Week 2010

Hi Everyone,

If you're coming to Condor Week 2010, please don't forget to register! While the registration officially closes today, we'll accept registrations through the beginning of next week. Your registration will help us have an accurate head count.

The agenda has evolved a little bit, and we'll be posting a revised schedule shortly, probably tomorrow.

Details are on our web site:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2010/

We look forwarding to seeing you soon at Condor Week 2010!

Thanks,
-alain
Alain Roy                                         roy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Condor Project                      http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor