Re: [Condor-users] IO: Incoming packet header unrecognized

The timeout comment is interesting.  We've noticed problems with authentication because of the daylight savings time issue.  Some of our clocks sprang forward and others didn't. Some sprang forward on the old (pre-Bush) date.  Some were in the wrong time zone because of the previous "spring forward".  So when some of our clocks became un-synchronized anything that relied on a timestamp failed.