[Condor-users] IO: Incoming packet header unrecognized

Hey Guys,

Im trying to setup condor and Cloud Scheduler (http://wiki.github.com/hep-gc/cloud-scheduler/). Cloud scheduler tries to connect to the condor scheduling web service but the connection gets reset each time it tries.

I have these setting in the condor_config file:

ENABLE_SOAP = TRUE
ENABLE_WEB_SERVER = TRUE
WEB_ROOT_DIR = /usr/web
ALLOW_SOAP = 127.0.0.1
SCHEDD_ARGS = -p 8081

And this is the following error messages that are found in the SchedLog:

IO: Incoming packet header unrecognized
DaemonCore: Can't receive command request from 127.0.0.1 (perhaps a timeout?)

There may be something wrong with my configuration of Cloud Scheduler that is causing badly formatted messages (which im looking into), but i was wondering if anyone could suggest reasons why condor could be acting this way, or even ways i can get more information about the reason the packet header is unrecognized.

Thanks for your time,
Richard