Re: [Condor-users] condor submit and dag man

Yes, you can make the assumption of condor_submit and schedd.

Basically, I am submitting over 20,000 jobs per day to our pool.
Instead of people seeing 20k idle jobs I would like to have something
native in condor_submit of schedd which will say, only have this many
idle. I have been using DAGMan to control this now and it works very
well, but it would be nice to have it intereted into
schedd/condor_submit.