Re: [Condor-users] Does Condor cache resolved IPs? Can I ask it to stop?

I think you're stuck doing a reconfig.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Ross, Jason <jason.ross@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Unfortunately, since those machines are no longer announcing themselves to the collector, I can’t use Condor itself to do the reconfig on everything at once, and I think I’m stuck logging in everywhere and doing the reconfigs by hand.

Am I missing a better option?

Only slightly easier than logging in to every machine via a graphical interface: psexec from Microsoft. At least you could script it...

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897553.aspx

- Ian