[Condor-users] ERROR: You are trying to submit a "standard" job to Condor. However, this installation of Condor does not support the Standard Universe.

Hi,
I have one central manager (ubuntu 9.10) and one execute node (ubuntu 9.10).
I have installed condor 7.4.2 with:
sudo apt-get install condor

So I would execute a job.
This job will call a program that is stored in the worker node.

So this is my myfirstjob:
####################
  # my job.
  ####################

  executable     = om_model
  universe       = standard

  arguments      = 40
  output         = fib.out
  error          = fib.error
  log            = fib.log

  queue

So when I launch
 condor_submit myfirstjob

I have returned this error:
Submitting job(s)
ERROR: You are trying to submit a "standard" job to Condor. However, this installation of Condor does not support the Standard Universe.
$CondorVersion: 7.2.4 Aug 22 2009 $
$CondorPlatform: I386-LINUX_DEBIAN_UNKNOWN $

What can I do?

I have also do another example:

####################
  # Show use of command line arguments.