Re: [Condor-users] ERROR: You are trying to submit a "standard" job to Condor. However, this installation of Condor does not support the Standard Universe.

Hi

On Monday 19 April 2010 10:50:19 michele pierri wrote:
> ERROR: You are trying to submit a "standard" job to Condor. However, this
>  installation of Condor does not support the Standard Universe.
>  $CondorVersion: 7.2.4 Aug 22 2009 $
> $CondorPlatform: I386-LINUX_DEBIAN_UNKNOWN $

Well, this message tells you all there is. To run Condor's standard universe,
you need a specially compiled version of Condor which is aware of your glibc.

The standard Ubuntu packages does not provide standard universe (besides
hostname was probably never condor_compiled), thus try setting
universe=vanilla for the time being.

Carsten