[Condor-users] return of the KeyboardIdle bug ??

Dear All,

With eager anticipation I installed Condor 7.4.2 hoping that it would
fix the KeyboardIdle timer bug

(see: https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2010-February/msg00147.shtml  )

but is still seems to be present. I'm using Win XP SP 3. Has anyone
else noticed this under Windoze. I've followed the advice in:

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2010-March/msg00053.shtml

This is really annoying as there are several features that I would like
to  use in 7.4.x e.g. HardwareAddress published via ClassAds and this
is a bit of show-stopper.

If there's any extra debug I can supply please let me know.

regards,

-ian.

Dr Ian C. Smith,
e-Science Team,