[Condor-users] Enabling the Transfer of Files Specified by a URL

Hi,
I have read in Condor 7-4-2 that a vanilla universe’s job input files may be specified by a URL (pag.405 of pdf manual).

I read that the transfers are accomplished a plug-in, an executable or shell script that handles the task of file transfer.

I have understand that I have to set ENABLE_URL_TRANSFERS = TRUE in $CONDOR_CONFIG file, and the FILETRANSFER_PLUGINS = path.

But what is the path for this plugins?
Have I to write myself this script? How?

Can anyone help me to configure it?

Thanks a lot