Re: [Condor-users] Enabling the Transfer of Files Specified by a URL

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 08:42:35PM +0000, michele pierri wrote:
> Hi,
> I have copied your script in my home and typed chmod 777 curl-plugin.

side note: you should use 'chmod 755'.

> I submit the job but I receive this error:
> ---
> 004.000:  Request is held.
>
> Hold reason: Error from server.tirocinio: STARTER at 127.0.1.1 failed to
> receive file /home/condor//execute/dir_3822/ciao.txt:
> FILETRANSFER:1:FILETRANSFER: plugin for type http not found!
>

> What is the problem?

look in the StarterLog on the execute machine (or mail it to me offlist).  grep
for FILETRANSFER and look at where it invokes the plugins to see what types
they support.  there must be some error in invoking it initially.

also, feel free to start a ticket by emailing condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx and
including the log file.

cheers,
-zach