Re: [Condor-users] Enabling the Transfer of Files Specified by a URL

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 10:15:14AM +0000, michele pierri wrote:

> I have understand that I have to set ENABLE_URL_TRANSFERS = TRUE in
> $CONDOR_CONFIG file, and the FILETRANSFER_PLUGINS = path.
>
> But what is the path for this plugins?

this is the path to the plugin itself.

> Have I to write myself this script? How?

i thought there was an example in the manual, but i just looked and i see there
is not.  attached you can find a very simple plugin that uses curl to support
http, ftp, and file URLs.

just set FILETRANSFER_PLUGINS to point to that script.  let me know if you
have any trouble.

cheers,
-zach

#!/bin/env perl

if ($ARGV[0] eq "-classad") {
	print "PluginType = \"FileTransfer\"\n";
	print "SupportedMethods = \"http,ftp,file\"\n";
	exit 0;
}

$cmd = "curl " . $ARGV[0] . " -o " . $ARGV[1];

system($cmd);
$retval = $?;

exit $retval;