Re: [Condor-users] submitting all jobs with DAGMan

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010, Mag Gam wrote:

Is it possible to submit all jobs thru the condor_submit_dag utility?

Lets say I have a simple submit file, and instead of using
condor_submit can I just use condor_submit_dag ?

Oh, yeah -- I guess there is one reason for submitting a single-node DAG, which is if you want PRE or POST scripts. I didn't think about that in my earlier reply...

At any rate, there seems to be some feeling (both on our end and externally) that it would be useful for DAGMan to be able to just handle a set of submit files. So I'm going to add that to our roadmap (no promises on when it will happen).

Kent Wenger
Condor Team