Re: [Condor-users] submitting all jobs with DAGMan

 condor_submit_dag -sub A.sub B.sub C.sub ...

Would be very helpful. Ideally, I would like to submit everything from
condor_submit_dag (I will call it something else).

I prefer to use  DAGMan because I have much better job control. It
would be nice if I can setup PARENT and CHILD relationship on a UNIX
command line like,

condor_submit_dag PARENT p1.sub p2.sub CHILD child.sub