[Condor-users] When condor_restart from central manager worker node doesn't join pool or not rapidly

Hi,
When I type condor_restart from central manager I have this case:
1)Also after a lot of minutes typing condor_status -any I say only the DaemonMaster of worker node in the list,but not the job machine.
2)After about ten/twenty minutes condor_status return job and daemonmaster of worker node.

If I type from worker node condor_restart, it join the pool and condor_status show it after few second.

Thanks in advance.

What may be the problem?