Re: [Condor-users] building software with condor

Mag,

You may find our Build and test facility (https://nmi.cs.wisc.edu/) and the Metronome continuous integration framework (https://nmi.cs.wisc.edu/node/90) interesting in this context. It is leveraging Condor for resource and job management and is open source.

Miron