Re: [Condor-users] multi tier collectors

The example works for me. I tested with a build of the current Condor 7.4 branch, but I don't know of any reason why it would be a problem in 7.2.4.

What is the error that you see in the collector log?

--Dan

Mag Gam wrote:
I am curious if anyone has gotten the multi-tier collectors to work...

https://nmi.cs.wisc.edu/node/1499

I am trying to do this, but it seems one of the three collector never
starts up. It complains about the port. I know for sure the port is
not being used...

Is this document still accurate? I am using 7.2.4