Re: [Condor-users] Schedd stopped updating collector suddenly..

On Aug 18, 2010, at 11:32 AM, Johnson koil Raj wrote:

>  One of my schedd stopped updating to collector. But seem to be doing other work perfectly. I can use condor_q command to check the job status in queue. When I was using condor_status -schedd nothing is there.
>
> I was using SOAP to contact schedd. Schedd have configured to update collector once in 1 minutes.
>
> I am using condor-7.2.3.  Can any one tell what went wrong

One possibility is that UDP packets are being dropped on your network. You can try configuring Condor to use TCP to send updates to the collector:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.4/3_7Networking_includes.html#sec:tcp-collector-update

Thanks and regards,
Jaime Frey
UW-Madison Condor Team