From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Erik Paulson
Sent: 13 July 2010 22:57
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Condor-users] Do you have experience with Quill? I would like to talk with you.

Hello all -

After a long time away, my research is leading me back to Quill.

I'm very interested in talking with Condor users and administrators about their experiences with and thoughts about Quill. I'm interested in talking with you if you currently use Quill, or build on top of Quill, or used to use Quill but don't any longer, or think you might use Quill someday, or at one point thought you were going to use Quill be no longer think you're going to, or something else involving Quill.

I'm not quite doing a survey - it's more of a conversation.  I also don't want to include my questions in this email, because for one, I know that I've got different questions for some of you, and I want to keep the topics wide-ranging and don't want to people to self-select out.

So, if you've ever so much as thought about Quill, I'd very much appreciate it if you'd send me email (off the list is preferred, but if you've had a great experience or a horrible experience and want to let the list know, that's fine).

I'm expecting that my questions and followups won't take more than two or three emails for most people.

If there are things worth summarizing back to the list, I will do that - but more likely, you'll hear about some of what I've learned at Condor Week 2011.

Thank you in advance!

-Erik