Re: [Condor-users] 7.5.3 Collector crashing on HTTP request.

On 22-Aug-10, at 7:56 AM, Matthew Farrellee wrote:

On 08/20/2010 05:11 PM, Patrick Armstrong wrote:
Could you be running the Collector out of memory? On a 32 bit system you may max out around 3GB.

I suppose it's possible. I am running on a 32 bit system. Do you know a good way to check if this is happening?

If you are getting this regularly, will you gather a core from the collector?

Yeah. I've attached one here: https://particle.phys.uvic.ca/~patricka/ core

By the way, thanks for looking at this.

--patrick