Re: [Condor-users] Condor doesn't appear to respect X509_USER_PROXY

>> I should have mentioned that I already do this in the classad files
>> referenced by the DAG:
>>
>> X509userproxy           = /nfs/home/ijstokes/.globus/x509up_u1004
>>
>> So that doesn't solve the problem, although perhaps if I took the
>> intermediate DAG classad, modified it to include this, and submitted
>> that, then it would work.
>
> If your submit files contain the x509userproxy attribute, then that's
> the file Condor will use, regardless of the default proxy or
> X509_USER_PROXY environment variable.

I have a DAG file that does not contain x509userproxy (where would it
be?), but for every NODE in the DAG I reference the same template
classad.  That classad contains the x509userproxy attribute.  When I do
condor_submit_dag, it looks for the proxy in /tmp.  I should mention
that I'm submitting from one machine to a pool running on a separate
machine with X509 authentication enabled.

Thanks,

Ian
begin:vcard
fn:Ian Stokes-Rees, PhD
n:Stokes-Rees;Ian
org:Harvard Medical School;Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
adr:250 Longwood Ave;;SGM-105;Boston;MA;02115;USA
email;internet:ijstokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Research Associate, Sliz Lab
tel;work:+1.617.432.5608 x75
tel;fax:+1.617.432.5600