Re: [Condor-users] Dynamic Slots & Parallel Universe

Regarding dynamic slots and parallel universe:  The dedicated scheduler
(used by PU jobs) does not currently handle dynamic slots correctly.   A
patch to correct this has been submitted and is pending review:

https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=986,0

-Erik