[Condor-users] Condor and Matlab: BASICS

I am new to Condor. I am running Vista and Matlab.

I am wanting to set up a Beowulf cluster of 15 Dell duel core machines connected on a LAN (each dedicated only to the condor work). Each machine running Vista and a condor daemon.

I have some code in Matlab that is demanding and I need to speed up processing for it.

Could anyone advise on setting up a basic config from scratch? There isnt really this information out-there.

Thanks

http://www.liv.ac.uk/csd/escience/condor/matlab/

http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-4ROCLO/index.html