Re: [Condor-users] Condor and Matlab: BASICS

Hello matlabboy,
It really depends on what you want to use.  Are you using matlab distributed comupting toolbox or do u just want to use
condor from within matlab to run your jobs. Have you looked at the the integration subdirectory in distcomp tool box. It is not at all complicated to use. I can walk you thought the process if you can provide more info on your code and your setup.
Rangam