Re: [Condor-users] Memory leaks in Quill ?

This problem is still actual.

I attach a graph of actual quill memory usage.
First 130 hours, value of variable QUILL_POLLING_PERIOD was "1", and then we
change value to "10".

We would like to also know how much memory use quill daemon on yours submit
machine (where schedd daemon is running).

Thanks

Lukas Slebodnik