Re: [Condor-users] Disabling authentication

DEFAULT should be enough to set and it should cover everything.

Steve

On Fri, 5 Feb 2010, Mark Visser wrote:

I would like to simply disable authentication, since we're on a private network anyway.

Is this enough:

SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION = Required
SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS = ClaimToBe

or do I also need this:

SEC_CLIENT_AUTHENTICATION = Required
SEC_CLIENT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS = ClaimToBe

or do I have to set every single one of {READ, WRITE, ADMINISTRATOR, CONFIG, OWNER, DAEMON, NEGOTIATOR, ADVERTISE_MASTER, ADVERTISE_STARTD, ADVERTISE_SCHEDD} as well?

Finally, is there any difference between ClaimToBe and Anonymous?

thanks

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Grid Facilities Department, FermiGrid Services Group, Assistant Group Leader.