Re: [Condor-users] Window EOL (\r\n) on submit versus Linux EOL (\n) onclaimed slots

Tell them to use a better text editor?

If users are composing scripts on Windows to run on Linux they need an editor that can save with a different line ending format. There's a whole slew of them out there. Free and not-free. I like notepad++.

Generally I have any editor I'm using set to \n endings only. There shouldn't be any issues running .bat files with only \n endings on Windows.

- Ian