[Condor-users] Missing environment variables in condor-g

Hi,

I've just joined the list and I'm not sure if this is the right place to
ask this question. If not, I apologize in advance.

I'm running an OSG site using condor as local scheduler and I'm facing
problems executing csh jobs.

After many hours debugging, I found that LANG and PATH environment
variables aren't defined in a condor-g submission (neither for bash
nor csh).

Bash doesn't fail with the missing variables but csh (actually tcsh)
does.

If I login in the WN and execute the script, it works.
If I submit directly to the local condor, it works.
If I force the env (using environment in the condor subimission file),
it works.
If I submit to other OSG sites, also works.

To summarize, these variables are only missing in universe=globus
submission.

As a workaround, I've put the variables in the STARTER_JOB_ENVIRONMENT
but I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do.

Do you think this is a bug or maybe something wrong with my
installation? Has this already been fixed? Could it be an OSG middleware
bug?

Note that we use condor *7.2.4* from RPMs.

Many thanks,

Gabriel