Re: [Condor-users] HOSTALLOW_* (<=7.3) -> ALLOW_* (7.4)

On Tue, Jan 05, 2010 at 09:38:40AM -0600, Steven Timm wrote:

> It appears that with the condor 7.4 series the set of macros
> that used to be called HOSTALLOW_* in condor 7.3 and earlier
> are now called ALLOW_*, i.e, HOSTALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR is
> now ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR and so forth.

for clarification, both sets of settings worked before, and both should still
work now.

in the 7.4 series, we changed what appears in the default condor_config file.
the reason of course is that we'd prefer people to use the ALLOW_ settings so
we can eventually deprecate the HOSTALLOW_ settings.

cheers,
-zach