[Condor-users] Is there an "import" function in the classad language?

I'd like multiple classads to share the same content. I'm looking for the equivalent of #include <common.ca> in the classad language. I can't find any reference to this, but perhaps I haven't looked hard enough, or there is some clever way to achieve the same result.

I had previously achieved this by having a single classad with multiple queue statements, however I'm now using DAGs, and each job node gets its own directory and "node" classad that the DAG references. I'm going to look into parameterized classads with DAG which probably will solve this issue, but knowing my options would be good, and there are other ways in which a #include functionality would be helpful.

TIA,

Ian

--
Ian Stokes-Rees                            W: http://abitibi.sbgrid.org
ijstokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx               T: +1.617.432.5608 x75

begin:vcard
fn:Ian Stokes-Rees, PhD
n:Stokes-Rees;Ian
org:Harvard Medical School;Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
adr:250 Longwood Ave;;SGM-105;Boston;MA;02115;USA
email;internet:ijstokes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Research Associate, Sliz Lab
tel;work:+1.617.432.5608 x75
tel;fax:+1.617.432.5600