Klaus

Tom Smith <t.smith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/01/2010 18:05

Please respond to
Condor-Users Mail List <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [Condor-users] Condor Web Front

Klaus,

You may check open source project Webolab at http://www.webolab.net/. It is also hosted at Source Forge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/webolab

This project provides web GUI environment for Condor cluster engine.

Regards,

Tom

On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:52:07 -0200, kschwarz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Daniel,

Thanks for your notice.
I already knew the existence of your product "Cycle Server" and I am in contact with Jason Stowe for a possible assessment (perhaps later this year). Meanwhile I am considering other possible options available and see how each could help us to meet the requirements of our distributed computing (Windows desktop cluster based on Condor) and HPC (Linux cluster) environment.

Klaus

Daniel Harris
Sent by: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/01/2010 10:14

Please respond to
Condor-Users Mail List

Condor-Users Mail List
cc

Subject
Re: [Condor-users] Condor Web Front

Joe and Klaus,

Cycle Computing's "Cycle Server" product is a web based condor management tool that allows you to monitor and configure your pool as well as submit jobs from the browser. For more information please visit our website at
www.cyclecomputing.com or feel free to contact myself or anyone else at Cycle Computing.

Cheers,

Dan Harris

Daniel Harris

main: 888.292.5320

Cycle Computing, LLC

Leader in Condor Grid Solutions

Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com

On Jan 8, 2010, at 4:56 AM,