[Condor-users] In Dynamic slot to match a new job to slot1.2 need condor_negotiator

This is in reference of
https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2009-January/msg00034.shtml

I have all 16 core boxes with 64gig of memory and running dynamic
slots and the problem I have is  when I submit a job like this:

request_cpus = 1
request_memory = 1024
request_disk = 10240

I have to constantly run condor_reschedule to have the jobs executed.
My default negotiator cycle is 60 seconds therefore I have to have
60*number of jobs to be pushed through.

I tried placing this
NEGOTIATOR_IGNORE_USER_PRIORITIES = TRUE
NEGOTIATOR_MATCHLIST_CACHING = FALSE

but still no luck. Any better way to do this with dynamic slots?

Version 7.2.4