[Condor-users] update with zip vs msi package

Hi,

In the process of updating my condor pool to 7.2.5 i have encounter a issue on some of the windows machine with condor_master failing to start. But if i use the msi package it work fine.
After a digging a bit more a found in some thread that i'm not the only one that had this problem.  It has a something to do with dll file in provide by windows.

The way i work for updating my pool is repackaging the zip file with internal tool and install that. My question is what the msi condor package do so that condor_master is working but not working with the zip file?.
Is there any dll registration, regkey ?.....

My machines is windows xp sp2 64 bit . Some of them work.

Regards

Carl